- 1 List Of Best Pressure Cookers In India For 2022
- 1.1 1. Prestige Popular Plus Induction Base Pressure Cooker, 2 Litres, Silver
- 1.2 2. Hawkins Stainless Steel Contura Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker, 3 Litre, Silver (SSC30)
- 1.3 3. Hawkins Contura Black XT Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker, 2 Litre, Black (CXT20)
- 1.4 4. Havells Aluminium Induction Base Pressure Cooker 3 Lt
- 1.5 5. Prestige Svachh Deluxe Alpha 3.0 Litre Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- 1.6 6. Pigeon by Stovekraft Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 3 Litre Inner Lid with Sandwich Bottom, silver, Medium (14640)
- 1.7 7. Prestige Svachh Deluxe Alpha 3.0 Litre Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- 1.8 8. Butterfly Cordial Non-Induction Base Aluminium Pressure Cooker with Outer Lid, 3 liters, Silver
- 2 Buying Guide For The Best Pressure Cooker In India
- 3 FAQs for the Best Pressure Cooker In India
- 3.1 What Is The Maximum Capacity Of Your Pressure Cooker?
- 3.2 Is There A Temperature Control On Your Pressure Cooker?
- 3.3 How Much Weight Can You Cook With Your Pressure Cooker?
- 3.4 Is There A Stove Top Included?
- 3.5 How much capacity do you need?
- 3.6 What are your cooking requirements?
- 3.7 Is this a one-time purchase or will you be cooking regularly?
- 3.8 Conclusion
Looking for the Best pressure cooker in India? Read on to know more.
The quintessential kitchen appliance used on an everyday basis in Indian kitchens to cook food is the pressure cooker. Using a pressure cooker saves time and effort, and it cooks food in a safe, closed, air-sealed environment.
There is no loss of flavor, minerals, or vitamins as the pressure cooker cooks food in a sealed setting. We’ve been using pressure cookers in our homes for years.
To get the best results from your pressure cooker, it’s essential to make sure you have the right size and safety features. As the market is full of options, in this article, we’ve chosen the best pressure cookers in India in 2022 with the latest prices.
The most common kitchen appliance that you will use at home is the pressure cooker. It has been quite a while that you have been using this pressure cooker and haven’t upgraded yet.
But, did you know that you can buy the best pressure cooker which can be quite difficult amongst the various options of pressure cookers available in the market? A perfectly suitable pressure cooker can ease your cooking needs by saving them time and effort. Find your best pressure cooker with us!
List Of Best Pressure Cookers In India For 2022
The best pressure cooker in India is a question that is asked by many people. They want to know what is the best pressure cooker available in the market.
Pressure cookers are used for cooking food with high pressure and heat. These are very useful for cooking food fast and at a low cost.
1. Prestige Popular Plus Induction Base Pressure Cooker, 2 Litres, Silver
Prestige Popular Plus Induction Base Pressure Cooker, 2 Litres, Black Description: Materia type: Aluminium; Base type: Non-induction base; Capacity: 2 L; Lid Type: Outer Lid; Base thickness (in mm): 2.5 mm; Weight: 1 kg; Colour Black; Warranty: 5 years For any issues, contact_us on [1800-123-334419] METALLIC SAFETY PLUG:
It is the 3rd level of safety feature top fitted to the lid, to release excess pressure, when it rises beyond a safety level. Thus making it extremely safe to use. BASE: Prestige Popular comes with a thick Aluminium base and machine pressed.
The slight concave bottom ensures shape is retained for longer. BODY: Prestige Popular is an outer lid pressure cooker made from virgin aluminum which is light in weight and long-lasting.
The outer lid feature is suitable for both separator cooking and direct vessel cooking. The first level of safety feature is to release pressure above 1kg/cm2, which makes the cooking safe and time-saving for you.
- Large capacity of 2 liters
- High quality and durable material
- Easy to use
- Simple operation
- Good design
- Great price
- No indicator light
- Not suitable for induction cookers
- No temperature gauge
2. Hawkins Stainless Steel Contura Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker, 3 Litre, Silver (SSC30)
Their latest product is the Hawkins Stainless Steel Contura Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker, 3 Litre, Silver (SSC), and they’ve reviewed it in detail.
This induction stovetop compatible pressure cooker is perfect for cooking for 3-4 people this product comes with an induction base plate, which is made from superior grade AISI 430 magnetic stainless steel.
It has a flat base diameter of 131 mm, which means that you can easily set it down on any surface. This base plate will not rust, corrode or tarnish over time, so it will retain its looks for years to come.
The lid and the body are made from superior grade AISI 304 non-magnetic stainless steel, which makes it safe for use in all types of cookware. They are also easy to clean and won’t leave any residue behind.
The Verge says that this cooker is induction compatible and that you don’t need to worry about using induction cookers with this. This pressure cooker is perfect for people who love cooking healthy, wholesome meals but want to cut down on their energy costs.
- This induction-compatible pressure cooker is induction compatible and it doesn’t need an induction hob.
- This product comes with a flat base plate which means that it is easy to set down on any surface.
- easy to clean and won’t leave any residue behind.
- There is no specific size information available for this pressure cooker.
3. Hawkins Contura Black XT Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker, 2 Litre, Black (CXT20)
If you’re looking for a quality pressure cooker that will cook your food fast and evenly, then this is a good option. one of the best pressure cookers I’ve ever used – it’s easy to clean, doesn’t burn or stick to food, and comes with a 10-year warranty.
The hard anodized body heats up quickly, so you can use this in the morning and have hot food ready by lunchtime. The stainless steel lid is durable and will stay looking great for years.
Compatible with most gas, induction, electric, ceramic, and halogen cooktops too. through a lot of different types of foods in this cooker, and it always turns out perfectly you’re cooking for 2 or 3 people at once, as it’s large enough to fit multiple meals in also perfect for camping and tailgating – just put it on your stove or on the grill you’re looking for a pressure cooker that will cook your food fast and evenly, then this is a good choice.
- The stainless steel lid is durable and will stay looking great for years Compatible with most gas, induction, electric, ceramic, and halogen cooktops Heat up quickly
- The lid stays looking great for years
- easy to clean
- comes with a 10-year warranty
- Doesn’t come with a lid, so you’ll need to find a suitable lid for this one.
4. Havells Aluminium Induction Base Pressure Cooker 3 Lt
This pressure cooker from Havells is quite unique. It has a ceramic induction base, which heats up much faster than traditional base heaters. also, the first induction base features a digital control panel that allows you to set the cooking time and temperature easily.
This induction base cooker also features a removable inner pot with a stainless steel inner pot that’s easy to clean. It comes with a 2-year warranty, which is the best of all the pressure cookers on this list.
The design of this cooker is pretty simple and it doesn’t have any unnecessary frills. It’s a good option for those who are looking for a simple and straightforward cooker very easy to use as well, and you can easily control the cooking time and temperature with the digital control panel. The only downside is that it only comes with an airtight lid.
- It has a large capacity, which makes it perfect for daily cooking.
- Non-induction base, which is a good choice for those who are allergic to induction cooking.heavy-duty base, which can withstand pressure for a long period of time.
- Multi-cooking cooker, which means that you can cook different dishes at the same time,
- The base of the pressure cooker is made of stainless steel which is safe for use.
- The lid of this cooker is not airtight.
- Which means that you can’t cook food in it while it’s still hot.
5. Prestige Svachh Deluxe Alpha 3.0 Litre Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
The first thing that attracted me was the deep lid which will allow me to put all my vegetables and meats in it. That means that I can make my food without having to worry about anything else. This cooker is also very easy to use.
The second thing that I like is that it’s made of stainless steel. Stainless steel is known to be durable so I knew that it would last for a long time.
Another thing that My last pressure cooker was a 4-quart model and it was a little bit expensive. So, The cooker is also easy to clean.
Pressure cookers are the perfect kitchen appliance for cooking your favorite meals. Also, it has a timer and pressure indicator so that you can monitor what’s happening inside the pot. It’s very easy to use and clean.
This cooker is very easy to clean. You can easily remove all the food from the pot and clean it up. Also, it’s dishwasher safe so you don’t have to worry about washing it by hand.
It’s also very durable. I’ve had it for about a month now and it still looks like new. I can’t think of any reason why you shouldn’t buy this pressure cooker.
- very durable.
- very easy to clean.
- made of stainless steel.
- timer and pressure indicator.
- very easy to use.
- It’s not the cheapest pressure cooker on the market.
6. Pigeon by Stovekraft Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 3 Litre Inner Lid with Sandwich Bottom, silver, Medium (14640)
The verse is a well-known website, and they’ve been doing a lot of testing of gadgets and products, so they’re pretty reliable.
I bought this pressure cooker a few months ago and great for cooking rice and beans, or other things that you can’t cook in a normal pot, because not very big and doesn’t take up a lot of space on the stovetop.
The pressure valve is also pretty intuitive to use; and if you don’t put too much pressure in. But as soon as you put in enough pressure, the valve will pop open, which allows the steam to escape.
This pressure cooker is made from stainless steel, so it’s durable and won’t rust. The base is also made from aluminum and stainless steel, making it pretty safe for cooking.
The only problem had with it was that didn’t have a lid, so you’d have to use the sandwich bottom, which is a little inconvenient for storage.
- It makes it easier to cook rice and beans without having to add salt.
- You can use it as a slow cooker, so you can cook soups, stews, and other things.
- The pressure valve is easy to use, and you don’t need a lot of pressure to get it to work.
- The base is thick and strong, so it’s pretty safe to use.
- Doesn’t come with a lid, so you have to use the sandwich bottom.
7. Prestige Svachh Deluxe Alpha 3.0 Litre Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
This is a pretty good cooker. I’ve had my eye on this for a while now, and I was finally able to get my hands on it.
The handle is ergonomically designed, so it’s very comfortable to hold. You don’t have to strain or grip it tightly because it’s made of soft plastic, and it won’t leave any marks on your hands.
It’s also easy to grip and it stays cool to touch. how the lid is removable, and it doesn’t add much weight to the cooker. It’s a good design feature for those who tend to cook a lot.
This cooker has an interesting feature too – This allows you to regulate the pressure you’re cooking at, and it’s very useful for cooking meat and veggies.
The pressure gauge is pretty accurate too – I’ve been cooking with it for a few weeks now, and. The pressure setting is pretty good too, as it’ll deliver around 7kg of pressure, which is enough for most things. It also doesn’t overheat, so you don’t have to worry about that.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- Easy to grip.
- Removable lid.
- The pressure setting is pretty good.
- Cool to touch
- Not very durable
- The biggest issue I had with this was that the lid wasn’t quite as easy to remove as I expected.
8. Butterfly Cordial Non-Induction Base Aluminium Pressure Cooker with Outer Lid, 3 liters, Silver
I’ve had my Butterfly Cordial Non-Induction Base for a while now and I’m still using it. It’s a decent pressure cooker that works well for most of my recipes. It’s very sturdy and the handles are easy to grip.
It’s also very easy to use. The lid has a non-induction base so it doesn’t interfere with induction cooking, and it stays cool to the touch. It’s also very easy to clean. However, this one is better than most of them. The handle is very ergonomic and it’s easy to control the heat.
The lid has a non-induction base so you don’t have to worry about it interfering with your induction stove. This pressure cooker is also very easy to clean and maintain.
There are two things I dislike about the pressure cooker though. First, it has a rather large footprint, and second, the weight is a bit off expecting it to weigh about 1kg, but it weighs 2kg. I guess that’s because it’s made from food-grade aluminum. But it’s still heavy enough for my taste.
- Easy to use and control heat
- Very sturdy
- Safe to use on induction stoves
- Easy to clean
- Lacks a proper handle (not ergonomic)
- Weight is off
- Big footprint
Buying Guide For The Best Pressure Cooker In India
Pressure cookers have become an indispensable kitchen appliance, especially for people who love cooking. They have lots of uses, from preparing pasta to making rice.
If you need a new one, there are a lot of things you should pay attention to. Here’s a quick guide to what you need to consider when choosing the best pressure cooker.
When choosing a pressure cooker, it’s very important that you consider the capacity of the pressure cooker, as this will determine how many family members you can cook for at the same time.
If you have two, three, or four family members, a 1.5L to a 3L capacity pressure cooker is great. If you have five or seven family members, a pressure cooker with a capacity of 6L or above is best.
Types of Pressure Cookers
Before you make any final choice for the selection of the pressure cooker, do make sure that you are aware of the different types of pressure cookers available.
Choose that type that will deliver the maximum justice to your needs and requirements along with being available at an affordable price.
For getting effective and efficient cooking, you should always choose to buy a non-stick coated pressure cooker. This will make the use as well as cleaning of the pressure cooker quite easy and convenient.
These non-stick materials will get easier to clean along with delivering the maximum convenience for cooking the food. It will also be easy for you to stir the food inside the non-stick pressure cooker
The pressure cooker handles aren’t one of the most neglected, yet they’re an important part of the pressure cooker. You should look into buying handles that will be comfortable for you when using the cooker.
They should give you a firm grip so that you can lift the cooker easier, and also make you feel more secure when handling the cooker.
Standard Safety Marks
Safety first! Safety first! Always make sure that you are using a kitchen appliance that comes with all the desired standard safety marks. That will assure the user that he will be well protected against the possible chances and risks of accidents and mishappenings.
Don’t you want the same? Well, then choose the pressure cooker with all the standard safety marks available.
Never buy a high-cost pressure cooker just because it is available in an affordable range. You may end up purchasing a pressure cooker that cannot satisfy your needs and requirements.
In order to save yourself from buying an expensive pressure cooker, first, decide the budget range that you can afford to spend on buying a pressure cooker. Then, stick closer to your budget while buying the pressure cooker and save yourself from overspending on buying the pressure cooker.
A pressure cooker is one of those kitchen appliances which you should never ignore since it offers you a long-term warranty. Look for that model which offers you the maximum warranty time, which will help you in case you find out there are some issues with its functioning.
FAQs for the Best Pressure Cooker In India
What Is The Maximum Capacity Of Your Pressure Cooker?
The maximum capacity of your pressure cooker is based on the size of your pot. If you’re using a small pot, then you’ll need a smaller model. A 2.5-liter model will generally serve around 6-8 people, while a 3-liter will hold around 12-16 people.
Is There A Temperature Control On Your Pressure Cooker?
Most pressure cookers have built-in temperature control, which is used to maintain the ideal temperature for cooking food and maintaining its consistency. Some models also have an optional thermometer that can be placed into the pot to monitor the temperature.
How Much Weight Can You Cook With Your Pressure Cooker?
The weight of your pressure cooker will depend on the size of the pot you choose. If you’re using a small pot, then you’ll need a smaller model. A 3.5-liter model will generally serve around 6-8 people, while a 3-liter will hold around 12-16 people.
Is There A Stove Top Included?
If there’s a stovetop included with your pressure cooker, then it may be used for other purposes as well. For example, you can use it to make soup or boil water. If you don’t have a stovetop included, then you’ll have to purchase one separately.
How much capacity do you need?
The first step to buying the right air cooler is determining how much capacity you need. You’ll want to consider what you plan on cooking in your kitchen, as well as the number of times you’ll be cooking per week.
The more you cook, the more capacity you’ll need. If you only cook once or twice a week, you can probably get by with a smaller air cooler. However, if you’re a regular cook who cooks multiple times a day, you’ll want to go with a bigger air cooler.
What are your cooking requirements?
A good air cooler needs to have enough capacity to keep up with your cooking requirements. This means it will need to cool the air in your kitchen well. For this reason, we recommend you look for an air cooler with at least 1,000 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of cooling capacity.
Is this a one-time purchase or will you be cooking regularly?
you plan on using your air cooler on a regular basis, you’ll want to go with a model that has a large capacity and can be used over and over again. You can find air coolers that are good for a one-time purchase, but they won’t have as much capacity as models that you can use over and over again.
These pressure cookers are highly durable, easy to use and maintain and offer the best of both worlds – convenience and comfort.
We highly recommend you to check out the Hawkins Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 3L, Silver as it fits all the expectations that an Indian consumer has from a pressure cooker. We will gladly help in any way that we can.