- 1 Which is better: Wired or Non-wired headphones?
- 2 List of Best Headphones under 1000
- 2.1 1. Logitech H111 Wired Headset with Stereo Sound, System Requirements, Rotating Microphone, Foam ear cups, and 3.5 mm Audio Jack Connection
- 2.2 2. HP H200 Wired Over-Ear Ergonomic Design Gaming Headset with Compatibility – PCs, Laptops and other devices with 3.5mm audio output, High sensitivity microphone, and 50mm speaker driver
- 2.3 When it comes to gaming headsets, there are a lot of choices available. Some of them are very expensive, some of them have poor sound quality, and some of them don’t even work at all! Luckily for us, the HP H200 wired gaming headset is an excellent choice that delivers crystal clear audio and a comfortable, ergonomic design.
- 2.4 This headset has 50mm speaker drivers which means the bass response is stronger and more impactful. It also has an innovative “4D Sound Effect” which simulates the movement of different types of sounds in the game. This allows you to experience the intensity of the battlefield as if you were there.
- 2.5 The volume control on this headset is easy to use with a slide switch on the left ear cup. You can easily adjust the volume to hear your teammates and opponents clearly, even during intense battles. The integrated 3.5mm audio jack lets you use it with almost any device with an audio output.
- 2.6 With its innovative, comfortable design and great sound quality, the HP H200 wired gaming headset is an excellent choice for PC gamers and FPS (First Person Shooters) players. It’s compatible with Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X
- 2.7 3. Ptron Bassbuds Duo True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Headphones with Immersive stereo sound, deep bass, smart touch control, and 15 Hours of Total Playtime
- 2.8 4. Sony MDR-ZX110-AP Wired Headphones with Enfolding Closed-Back Design, Self-Adjusting Headband, and big 30 mm Neodymium Dynamic driver Speakers
- 2.9 5. boAt BassHeads 900 Wireless Headphones with Punchy bass and clear, natural vocals, Responsive 40mm Neodymium drivers, Tangle-resistant cable with 3.5mm audio jack and Swivel earcups
- 2.10 6. ZEBRONICS Zeb Headphones with Soft & comfortable earcups, 9hrs Playback Time, Superior Sound Quality, Dual Pairing, and Supports Micro SD
- 3 Buying Guide For the Best Headphones under 1000
- 4 Conclusion for the Best Headphones Under 1000
Had you been looking for the Best Headphones under 1000 and did not get to your search result, do not worry let us now read further to know more.
The best headphones under 1000 will let you listen to your favorite music perfectly. They will help you enjoy your favorite music and will give you a great sound quality. If you’re looking for a good pair of headphones, it’s probably time to make a change. If you’re tired of dealing with the annoying buzzing or crackling sound of old headphones, and you’re ready to try something new, we’ve got the perfect solution for you.
If you’re in the market for a pair of headphones, these are a great choice. We’ve combed through hundreds of reviews and listed the best headphones under 1000 rupees here. If you’re looking for the best headphones for under 1000, then this list is for you!
Which is better: Wired or Non-wired headphones?
Talking about wireless headsets, there are no tangled cables, and they can connect to devices that don’t have a headphone socket (such as many of the latest smartphones). There’s no longer a noticeable hit to sound quality by connecting wirelessly with good wireless headphones.
Also, you have to remember to charge the battery in your headphones – if it runs out, there’s usually a complete loss of function, except for models with a detachable cord that you can plug in as backup. Wireless headphones can cost more than wired ones, but any cost difference is rapidly diminishing.
Wired headphones, on the other hand, are easy to use: just plug in and play. You won’t need to worry about wireless-signal dropouts, and there’s much less drain on your smartphone’s battery life than with a Bluetooth or other wireless connection.
But they have some demerits of their own. Many of the latest smartphones no longer have a 3.5mm socket, making it more difficult to connect wired headphones. Headphone cables often tangle easily, and the most common source of headphone failure is the joint between the cable and the headphone housing – wireless sets don’t have this problem.
Collectively, one can say that wired headphones offer much better sound quality than BlueTooth headphones. This is because a BlueTooth audio headset offers you a limited bandwidth in comparison to a wired headset. Also, wired headsets are more durable than BlueTooth or non-wired headsets.
List of Best Headphones under 1000
1. Logitech H111 Wired Headset with Stereo Sound, System Requirements, Rotating Microphone, Foam ear cups, and 3.5 mm Audio Jack Connection
- ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND This sturdy yet lightweight stereo headset has a broad range of adjustment. Ultra-soft foam ear cushions provide hours of comfort.
- ROTATING MICROPHONE The boom mic can rotate 180° to be worn on the left or right and tucked out of the way when you’re not using it. The flexible mic can be positioned for better voice capture and background noise reduction
- MULTI DEVICE HEADSET WITH NOISE CANCELLING MIC:The simple way to start talking when using computers, smartphones and tablets. Features a standard 3.5mm audio jack and is compatible with most operating systems and platforms. Get just what you need to hear and be heard clearly.
- STEREO SOUND: Enjoy clear audio for calls, music, and games. A reliable headset for daily audio including video calls with family or colleagues. Frequency response (Headset): 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- 3.5MM AUDIO JACK CONNECTION:Simply plug the 3.5mm jack into your computer, smartphone or tablet and you’re ready to talk.
This is a well-made headset that’s comfortable to wear. It has a lot of features to offer and comes with a 6-month warranty. The Logitech H111 Wired Headset is one of the best-wired headsets that I’ve ever owned. It’s comfortable, has great sound quality, and offers the convenience of an integrated mic for phone calls.
It has a good frequency range and offers excellent sound quality for calls, music, and gaming. The boom mic can rotate 180° so it doesn’t get in the way when you’re using it. The adjustable headband gives you a comfortable fit and the ear cushions are soft and comfortable. It comes with a 3.5mm audio jack that allows you to connect it to your smartphone or computer, so you don’t need to worry about cables or adapters.
The headset has a broad range of adjustments, so it can fit most people’s head sizes. There are three different earpads that you can choose from – flat, memory foam, and in-ear. The memory foam pads are the best choice because they’re soft and mold to your head easily.
The flat pads will give you a more secure hold, but they’re not as comfortable. It has a long battery life too – around 30 hours of talk time and 20 hours of music time, which is impressive. The build quality is decent, but there were some minor flaws with the plastic used.
The rotating boom mic is also great because it can be positioned to reduce background noise, and it can be moved to the left or right for better voice capture. This is especially helpful if you’re using a laptop or tablet with a built-in mic. Overall, this headset is one of the best-wired headsets out there, and it’s worth checking out.
- Good sound quality
- Comfortable fit
- Adjustable headband
- The frequency range is good
- Integrated mic for phone calls
- Long battery life
- A little pricey
- Some scratches on the plastic
2. HP H200 Wired Over-Ear Ergonomic Design Gaming Headset with Compatibility – PCs, Laptops and other devices with 3.5mm audio output, High sensitivity microphone, and 50mm speaker driver
- Professional Gaming headset: Easily control the volume when in Games, Movies, Music, and even adjust the call volume.
- Compatibility - PCs, Laptops and other devices with 3.5mm audio output.
- High sensitivity microphone, clear and smooth communication with teammates anytime
- Adjustable mic for efficient and clear conversations
- Innovative 4D Sound Effect
When it comes to gaming headsets, there are a lot of choices available. Some of them are very expensive, some of them have poor sound quality, and some of them don’t even work at all! Luckily for us, the HP H200 wired gaming headset is an excellent choice that delivers crystal clear audio and a comfortable, ergonomic design.
This headset has 50mm speaker drivers which means the bass response is stronger and more impactful. It also has an innovative “4D Sound Effect” which simulates the movement of different types of sounds in the game. This allows you to experience the intensity of the battlefield as if you were there.
The volume control on this headset is easy to use with a slide switch on the left ear cup. You can easily adjust the volume to hear your teammates and opponents clearly, even during intense battles. The integrated 3.5mm audio jack lets you use it with almost any device with an audio output.
With its innovative, comfortable design and great sound quality, the HP H200 wired gaming headset is an excellent choice for PC gamers and FPS (First Person Shooters) players. It’s compatible with Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X
- Crystal clear audio
- Comfortable, ergonomic design
- Innovative “4D Sound Effect” technology for the immersive gaming experience
- Integrated 3.5mm audio jack lets you use it with almost any device with an audio output
- Not suitable for use with mobile phones or MP3 players.
3. Ptron Bassbuds Duo True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Headphones with Immersive stereo sound, deep bass, smart touch control, and 15 Hours of Total Playtime
- True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(TWS) with immersive stereo sound, deep bass, smart touch control & 15 Hours of Total Playtime with the charging case.
- Advanced Bluetooth v5.1 with Strong 10M Wireless Connectivity; 13MM Large Dynamic Driver; 1-Step Pairing; Quick Connect; Auto Re-connect; Widely Compatible with Bluetooth Enabled Devices
- Ergonomic & Lightweight Wireless Earbuds; Snug-Fit Design; Built-in HD Mic for Clear Call Quality; Passive Noise Cancellation; IPX4 Water/Sweatproof; Instant Access to Device's Voice Assistant
- Manage Music/Calls with Simple Taps; Stereo Calls; Stereo/Mono Capability; Compact & Lightweight On-the-go Charging Case; 1-1.5Hrs Charge Time; USB-C DC5V/1A Charge Input; S/M/L Size Eartips Included
- 1-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
If you’re looking for a pair of headphones that are both durable and portable, then these might be your best bet. The TWS is an impressive pair of truly wireless Bluetooth headphones, and they offer great value for money.
They’re lightweight and comfortable, and they have a simple design with easy controls. They’re also very affordable, especially when you consider their long battery life and excellent sound quality. The headphones are designed to be ergonomic and lightweight, so you can easily wear them around your neck, head, or ears.
It comes with a charging case that fits around your wrist and keeps it safe. The headphones are IPX4 water-resistant and sweatproof, which means they’re ideal for everyday use. They’re also made from durable materials, so you don’t need to worry about breaking or losing them. They have a built-in microphone for clear calls, as well as an advanced Bluetooth v 2.1 chip for stronger connectivity.
The fact that these headphones are water-resistant too is impressive. It’s compatible with most smartphones, computers, tablets, and other devices that support Bluetooth v3. You can pair up to three devices at once with the simple one-step pairing, and it takes only a few seconds to connect to a device.
The bass response is great, and the sound quality is great too. It has a deep and rich sound, which is ideal for music lovers. You can even control music and calls with simple taps on the touch panel, so you can quickly switch tracks or answer calls with just a tap.
The best part of this product is the convenience it provides. It’s easy to use, so you can just take it out of the charging case, put it around your neck, and start listening to your favorite tunes. There are no wires, so it’s perfect for running, walking, hiking, or other outdoor activities.
The design is comfortable, and they’re quite durable too. These headphones are IPX4 rated and sweat-proof, so they’re ideal for outdoor activities. They also come with replaceable earbuds, which is pretty cool.
They offer great sound quality, and they’re a great alternative to wired headphones. Also, they’re extremely affordable. If you want a pair of comfortable wireless headphones, have great sound, and are easy to use, then these are the best option.
- Comfortable design
- Long battery life
- Easy to use
- IPX4 rated
- The charging case can be small
4. Sony MDR-ZX110-AP Wired Headphones with Enfolding Closed-Back Design, Self-Adjusting Headband, and big 30 mm Neodymium Dynamic driver Speakers
- 30mm Dynamic Driver Unit
- On-Ear Headband
- Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
Sony MDR-ZX110-AP Wired Headphones are one of the most versatile wireless headphones in the market. They’re small, lightweight, and foldable, so they’re easy to pack and travel with. They’re also comfortable and have a good range of sound.
The Sony MDR-ZX110-AP Wired Headphones are designed to be portable, foldable, and durable, which is why they have a long 1.2m cord that’s easy to pack and carry.
The headphones also come with a nice-looking case, which has a foldable design for easier packing. There are also some rubber grips on the inside of the case that you can use to keep your headphones safe while they’re not in use. You can even use them with your smartwatch since the cord is long enough to reach your wrist.
But these Wired Headphones are more than just a convenient way to listen to music. They’re also built to last. The company claims that its headphones will deliver exceptional sound quality for up to 30 hours per charge. Their unique inside-folding design makes it easy to pack and carry, so you’ll always be prepared when you need them.
These Headphones are available in two different colors: black and grey. Both of these colors look great, but if you want something more fashionable, then there’s also a pink color available. They’re also stylish, and their minimalist design helps make sure that they don’t take over your life.
Sony offers a 1-year warranty on the headphones, which is pretty standard for wired headphones. It includes a repair service for the headphone and the case if any parts go missing. The headphones have a single button on the right earcup, which lets you control the volume and power on the headphones. It’s convenient to use, but I found that it was a bit fiddly to operate when I was listening to music.
So if you want a good pair of wired headphones, these are worth checking out. They’re comfortable, easy to use, and come in a variety of colors. They’re also very good at blocking out noise, so you can enjoy your music in peace without being distracted by people talking around you.
- Convenient and easy to carry
- Good range of sound
- Stylish design
- Comfortable and durable
- 1-year warranty
- Fiddly to operate
- Not suitable for people who like to listen to music while walking
- Can be a bit noisy when used with smartphones
5. boAt BassHeads 900 Wireless Headphones with Punchy bass and clear, natural vocals, Responsive 40mm Neodymium drivers, Tangle-resistant cable with 3.5mm audio jack and Swivel earcups
- Enjoy powerful, dynamic sound with punchy bass and clear, natural vocals with the responsive 40mm Neodymium drivers, balanced sound for a complete listening experience
- Its sleek, lightweight and compact design makes portability extremely convenient
- The on-ear headphones with swivel earcups offers flexible wearing and a comfortable fit for everyone
- Easy to carry, easy to store headphones are engineered for music on the go
- The tangle-resistant cable with 3.5mm audio jack comes with a built-in mic and control for calls and playback
BassHeads is one of the best-selling brands in the world of headphones, so it’s no surprise that they’ve come out with a wireless version of their popular BassHeads 2. This wireless version of the BassHeads 900 is a great option if you’re looking for something portable and convenient to use, but the real draw here is the sound quality.
It’s designed to be compact and lightweight, but not so small that it’s uncomfortable to wear. The earcups swivel 360° for easy wearing and comfort. The 40mm Neodymium drivers deliver powerful bass and clear, natural vocals. Their sound is balanced, and they don’t distort when you turn the volume up.
The ear cups are made with soft memory foam that conforms to your head, and a mesh material allows air to flow through and keep your ears dry. The on-ear headphones with swivel earcups offer flexible wearing and a comfortable fit for everyone. The tangle-resistant cable with a 2.5mm audio jack comes with a built-in mic and control for calls and playback.
It’s designed to be easy to carry, easy to store and use, and it’s also engineered for music on the go. It has a built-in battery and up to 10 hours of battery life, so you can take it with you wherever you go. The charging case has a power supply for the headphones, and it’s also small enough to fit in a bag or backpack.
The 40mm Neodymium drivers give it an incredibly rich and powerful sound, and it sounds just as good as wired headphones. They’re also comfortable to wear and come with swivel earcups for more flexible wearing and comfort. Its sleek, lightweight, and compact design make portability extremely convenient.
With a wide frequency range, these headphones will provide great sound for any type of music. The 3.5mm audio jack means that you can easily connect them to your smartphone or other devices, and it has a built-in mic and control for calls and playback.
This pair of headphones is loved by its users, and they’re a fantastic value for money. They come with a 1-year warranty, so you know you’ll be protected from any manufacturing defects.
- Great sound quality
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to use
- Noise isolation
- Noisy when turned up
6. ZEBRONICS Zeb Headphones with Soft & comfortable earcups, 9hrs Playback Time, Superior Sound Quality, Dual Pairing, and Supports Micro SD
- Comfortable Design: Beat the workday blues with music on Zeb-Thunder wireless headphone that comes in an ergonomic design a perfect fit and design for long hours use. Microphone sensitivity -40dB ±1dB
- Soft & comfortable earcups: Listen to music, podcasts and more for long hours with soft ear cups making it super comfortable for daily wear Adjustable headband: Adjust your headband to your comfortable best while you work or listen to music
- 9hrs Playback Time: Fall in love with the audio experience with 9 hours of playback time to keep you going. Sensitivity : -113dB ±3dB
- Superior Sound Quality: Magnify every speck of sound with superior sound quality on Zeb-Thunder wireless headphone
- Call Function: Enjoy online conference, online classes, calls hands-free with a built in mic on the headphone
These are truly wireless Bluetooth headphones that work extremely well. They have large and cushioned ear-cups which makes them comfortable even after long listening sessions. The headband is adjustable and has soft padding on it so you don’t feel any pressure when you wear them.
The ear cups are also detachable, which means you can remove them if you want to use your phone or other Bluetooth devices. They have a 2.5mm input which lets you use them as wired headphones with portable audio players and the like. You can also use the included 1/4 inch adapter to connect them to your PC or Mac.
The battery life is pretty impressive. You will be able to listen to a few hours of continuous podcasts before you have to recharge them. That’s enough to get through 2-3 days of non-stop podcasting. The microphone on these guys is sensitive enough to pick up even my feeble podcasting voice.
It is easy to talk into the mic and the built-in FM radio will let you tune in to your favorite radio station. All in all, these are some of the best headphones used for podcasting. If you’re serious about getting into this business, you should consider getting yourself a pair of these. They’re comfortable, they look good and they deliver great sound quality.
If you’re looking for high-quality Bluetooth headphones, then this is a no-brainer. You won’t find a better product in this price range.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Detachable ear-cups for easy use with other Bluetooth devices
- Good battery life
- FM radio with 30 presets
- Microphone with decent sensitivity
- The plastic around the mic is a bit on the rough side and it tends to pick up a lot of noise. This isn’t a deal-breaker though because most of the time I use them when I’m alone.
Buying Guide For the Best Headphones under 1000
We all know the importance of quality headphones in our daily lives. Whether we’re listening to music, watching movies, or simply using our phones, headphones are a must-have in every modern-day household. Headphones are a big investment. You want to buy the best quality headphones that will last you for years, and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Choosing a good pair of headphones is a difficult decision because there are so many options out there.
From over-the-ear headphones to wireless earbuds, from noise-canceling to active noise-reduction, and even from over-ear headphones to wireless earbuds, the choices can be overwhelming. But that’s why we went and did the research.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best headphones under 1000 that are currently available today. They’re all tested and reviewed, so you know you’re getting a good product. And if you’re on a budget, we’ve also got a buying guide that will help you pick the right ones.
There are 3 levels of volume: Low (soft), Medium (normal), and High (loud). The lower the number, the softer the sound. You can also think of this as the “dumb” version of the headphones, where the higher the number, the more “smart” the headphones.
This means they will respond differently to different types of audio signals. For example, a soft, low-level signal will be most comfortable when listening to music or the like, but might not be appropriate for watching a movie or sporting event. On the other hand, a high-level signal will offer more volume and therefore enable you to hear things better when you’re watching a movie or sporting event. However, it may be too loud for comfortable listening to music.
Wireless Or Wired?
Wireless headphones are convenient because you don’t have to worry about tangling cords, but they do have some limitations. They typically have less bass than wired models. They don’t work well if you have any type of metal in your home (like a doorknob). And, if you are in an environment with a lot of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), such as a cell phone tower near you, they won’t work at all!
Wired headphones have none of these limitations. They also allow you to use them in a wider variety of situations and environments. For example, if you’re exercising or going to a loud concert, wired headphones will give you the best overall experience. However, if you want to use them for everyday use at home or in the office, then wireless will be the better option.
What Type Of Features Are You Looking For?
You should think about what type of features you are looking for before you start shopping. There are 3 primary types of features: Comfortable, Durable, And Power-Packed!
Comfortable: This is the most important feature of all. If the headphones aren’t comfortable, you won’t use them, and therefore, you won’t get the full benefits of owning them.
Durability: Another very important consideration is how durable the headphones are. This is especially true if you will be using them for an extended period. Some things to think about when buying durable headphones include: Headphone Cable Construction needs to be strong and flexible. You should be able to get at least 2-3 years out of a set of durable headphones.
Power-Packed: The last thing you want to think about is how much power the headphones have. How much “juice” they have will impact how long you can use them before needing to recharge them. Some things to consider when buying powerful headphones include:
How Much Battery Power Does It Have? (More = better).
What Charging Options Are Available? (I prefer AC/USB, but you should check with your cell phone provider to make sure they offer this type of option for you).
What Is The Charging Time? (The faster the better).
Are There Any Extra Features? ( The more features, the better).
Conclusion for the Best Headphones Under 1000
Headphones are an essential part of any mobile lifestyle. Whether you are listening to music, watching movies, or just enjoying some downtime, they are a great way to relax and unwind. So, if you are ready to add some new headphones to your collection, check out our selection below. You’ll find that we carry a wide variety of headphones at great prices, including both wired and wireless models.
But, just because they are inexpensive doesn’t mean you should settle for a pair of subpar headphones. Instead, be sure to do your homework and compare headphones before buying. You should be able to find a pair that is comfortable, durable, and powerful.